Please submit your proposal for a lightning talk (5 slides in 5 minutes) for the second Annual Meeting of the MLA Liberty Chapter to be held Nov. 1, 2022 using this form:
- Think about items to share with colleagues around the meeting theme, "Navigating the Changing Tides."
- They can be research or project descriptions.
- All project stages from conceptual development to final results are acceptable.
- Proposal abstracts should be 500 words or less.
- Slides will be available to the public unless you opt out. This will not affect acceptance decisions.
- Presenters must be registered for the in-person conference.
- Friday, 9/16, deadline for submission
- Monday, 9/26, acceptance announced
- Tuesday, 10/25, submit final slides
- Tuesday, 11/1, conference
Send comments and questions to Helen-Ann Brown Epstein at firstname.lastname@example.org , Allison Piazza at email@example.com and Gary Kaplan at Gary.Kaplan@jefferson.edu.